Friday 15 April 2016

Where to have a good steak in Lyon

When I was single, I often ask myself this question: What's the difference between being alone and having a guy in your life?

  • You have to change your beddings more often because the boys just sweat a lot more when they sleep
  • You have tidy your flat more often (needless to say why...)
  • You have keep some beers in the fridge because they are not always French
  • You have to adjust the shower back to your height because well, they are always not as short as you.
  • You have to incorporate those big fat juicy steaks into your meal plans.
I cannot remember anything else- I am sure they will come to me.

I am sure there are boys not like that- but this were what went through my mind then.

Back to the topic, a good steak in Lyon: You have the Charolais Beef from the North and everybody is a critic of food in this city... Anybody have guts to put beef steaks on their menus would usually cook very correctly. However, there are 2 places I have tried and stood out:

L'Argot: It doesn't need a website- it has a face book page! 

Almost the number one restaurant in Lyon, the food is great, the wine is good and the butcher ambience is second to none. The service is super by the way. 

I don't think I have ever managed to take any photo their food... which says a lot about how of I have enjoyed my experiences there.

Les Garçons bouchers at Les halles Paul Bocuse: Very correct steak and really friendly service.












 So happy the look, I don't even know what to say...




To beef or not to beef, a real question indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment