Friday 19 November 2010

Stir-up Sunday!

And it has been about 1 month since I last posted anything on this blog. As usual, lots have happened (when doesn't it? It's my real life after all) and I, I am still here.

I walked home on this lovely casual Friday afternoon. Lovely decorative windows with all that temptations calling out to the seasonal shoppers. St. James was dark already when I passed by it.
Beautiful! Wasn't it?
I came back home to my sweet FiFi, was feeling calm and ready to achieve something.

So here I am!

Last night's party was great! I loved being at the Wallace Collection. Beautiful location and they had even better music this year- A jazz band going on! The food was more than expected- from "Rocket". I love the fact that they have this pretty and little blond chef stirring away at a pot of rice with a lovely smile in front of you. The wild mushroom risotto of course was spiked with lots of Truffle oil. Totally delicious!

However; due to my last year's INDISCRETION- I have decided to cut down on my intakes of glasses of champagne. I was home by 22:00 to my lovely straw playing darling.

The party would not be completed- without a party trick! Ours this year was Caricature painters.

This is mine:

Amazing how a short space of time they can paint you in the flesh! I totally love the experience!

Came home in a taxi with a pregger lady who is due in 2 weeks- my good deed of the week!

This morning I was happily woke up with my sweet- to clean the non- functioning dish washer! At 04:10!

So no matter what- my stirring away weekend is going to be like this:

Homemade mince meat!
Porter plum pudding!

Perhaps some fruity jam.

I have been here for so so long- let's do it properly the English way! Now that our beloved cancerian Prince William is marrying the good old Capricorn Princess! I feel that I have something great to celebrate!

I shall be cooking all of those things from tomorrow and will take some pictures while I will be at it!

About work.

I might or might not be the true master of my own faliure soon.

Exciting but everything is not settled yet. I will update on this soon.

X







No comments:

Post a Comment