Friday 26 November 2010

Stir-up weekend follow up! Happy day off!

And that I went to the Dentist this noon.

No problem! Just the usual check up. But you know their tricks- a clean up and they will tell you that your back wisedom tooth needed pulling out. It seems to me that the closer it is to X'mas the more desperate even the dentist becomes.

Nevermind- I manage to smile through her Humiliation on whether I brushed my teeth the past 3 days- Can you image? She even put me through the teeth staining experiment, said that it was usually preserved for people less than 5 years old. Of course I did brushed my teeth everyday! Sorry that I didn't do it as well as she thought I should have- and thank her for being this "mean" goddess of teeth. but hey! As a private dental practitioner- perhaps she should be thinking a little about how to treat your customers- especially when they are paying A LOT comparing to the NHS for all the things that happened inside thier mouths.

Nevermind that- I have managed to stall her off for pulling my tooth off when there isn't anything wrong with it.- for about 1 month. I shall cancel her as my dentist asap when I find a new one in the mean time.

Silly me! This is my day off. Took some pictures for updating. Let's see:

FIFI and the preserving jars. Blueberry jam from the left- killer chilli sauce- Korean kimchi- chilli sauce again.


My almost ready sour dough starter!

Prove that I wasn't the one nibbling on JD's bread!
We see who is the Bread eater!

Finally have 2 days off: Friday and Monday! Yappy!

I have a class coming up this Sunday (since I wasn't working Friday and Monday already!) and it's about Taiwanese and Dim sum culinary art. I am very much looking forward to it.
Menu is like this:

Taiwanese style wintery lamb hot pot
Taiwanese style rice vermicelli
Taiwanese street market style beef and cabbage bun
Prawn and spicy bamboo shoot cheung fun
Pork and chive pot strickers

Mix and match!

What a day off- First thing I knew- I was bitten by my beloved kitten (if 8 months counts 1) and had a bleeding finger to wake up from! Long story but the blood was real. Cannot say that I didn't hate him there and then but so were all those big love stories- you suffer and you carry on giving your love.

I, S J,  a sucker when regards to my cat.

Love is never an easy path to take! Even with your cat!







No comments:

Post a Comment