Friday 18 March 2016

LE market day in Lyon

Let's say: the JOUR is Male, Masculin. So I guess the "The" market day in French is "LE" (Bear with me, I am only A1N1 with Alliance Francaise!)

I love love those rural country style markets in France.

Fresh produce from the vegetable farms, colourful flowers, yummily smelly cheeses, beautifully rustic French pastries and all sorts of what you can or cannot imagine meat products. 

It's crazy! They (Ze French) do everything in their markets: 

Roast chicken over even roastier potatoes
Frog legs sautéed




 



  In your face freshly shucked oysters
Gourmet foie gras pastries

Ok ok... so maybe I am lucky to live in Lyon, this is what we have got to offer at the Saint Antoine Market, TOUT the Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment